The GEMG are organizing another photo competition to be held in conjunction with the Conference in June 2023. If you have an interest in capturing wildlife on film, or can frame the perfect sunset, then we would love for you to get ‘snap happy’ and submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will receive a prize, be announced at the conference and have their photos displayed on the big screen between sessions.
The first GEMG Photo Competition was an exciting process for the Committee.
The 2019 photo competition winners are listed below. The majority of photos received from this competition are displayed throughout this website.
- Tari Pawlyk, Salt Aerial
- Mat Lyons, Regis Thorny Devil
- Josh Matthews Resilience
4th Place Tied
- Casey Hansen, Camouflage of the Desert
- Clare Ryall, Core Yard Sunrise
- Kristy Bodycoat, Untitled
5th Place Tied
- Andy Laurenson, Two-Toned Wolf Spider
- Catherine Wharton, Grevillea Sunrise